36. Protein part of enzyme is know as (A) Isoenzyme (B) Holoenzyme (C) Apoenzyme (D) All the above Ans. (C) 37. Linseed is obtained from (A) Castor (B) Flax (C) Groundnut (D) Sesame Ans. (B) 38. Christmas factor is involved in : (A) Blood Coagulation (B) Excretion (C) Digestion (D)Read More
75. Spiders belong to the phylum (A) Mollusca (B) Annelida (C) Cnidaria (D) Arthropoda Ans. (D) 76. Octopus belongs to the phylum (A) Mollusca (B) Cnidaria (C) Echinodermata (D)Chordata Ans. (A) 77.
1. A contemporary of Charles Darwin who came to the same conclusion in the matter of organic evolution was– (A) Jean Baptist Lamarck (B) Thomas Huxley (C) Alfred Russel Wallace (D) Franklin
156. Nitrification is the biological process of converting (A) N2 into nitrate (B) N into nitrite (C) Ammonia into nitrite (D) Ammonia into N2 Ans. (C) 157. Which of the following produces
123. What is the famous ‘Chipko’ movement associated with? (A) Saving the tigers (B) Saving the wetland (C) None of these (D)Trees Ans. (D) 124. The tree popularly known as ‘Green Gold’,
81. The International year of Biodiversity was (A) 1996 (B) 1999 (C) 2006 (D) 2010 Ans. (D) 82. The Primary producer in an ecosystem are: (A) Women (B) Men (C) Plants (D)