1. How many bones found in human skeletal or body?
2. In human body total bones are–
3. How many bones are found in adult human?
4. In human body longest bone is–
(B) Spinal corad
(D) Hip bone
5. In human skeletal Examination is generally done for–
(A) Brain Power
(B) Internal age
(C) Internal height
6. How many muscles are found in our body?
7. How many no of skeletal muscle found in our body?
8. What is the hard animal layer of teeth.
(A) Calcium hydro-Oxide
(B) Calcium Hydroxyapatite
(C) Calcium Oxide
D) Calcium Phosphate
9. Which part of elephant convert in form of elephant teeth?
(A) Internal Teeth
(B) Posterior Teeth
(C) Secondary Teeth
10. The average weight of human brain about–
(A) 1.64 kg
(B) 1.36 kg
(C) 1.46 kg
(D) 1.63 kg
11. Which are contractile protein in any muscle–
(A) Actin and Myosin
(B) Actin and Tropomyosin
(C) Myosin and Troponin
(D) Troponin and Tropomyosin
12. In which following muscular organism do not have Exo-Skeleton–
13. Which of the following have maximum no of ribs–
(C) Ray fish
(D) Flying Mammals
14. Odontology is branch of sicence, it study relocated to–
(B) Effect of time
15. Wisdom molar is–
(A) First molar
(B) Second molar
(C) Third molar
D) Forth molar
16. Osteocyte found in–
17. The transverse colon is part of–
(A) Large intestine
(C) Small intestine
18. The Occipital is region which is found in–
19. The Wings of birds are–
(A) Integumentary Outgrowth
(B) Modified Forelimbs
(C) Modified Hindlimbs
D) New Structure
20. Osteocytes are found in–
21. In human body, cartilage is found in–
22. The types of vertebrate animals which creep and crawl are called–
23. Jaws are absent in–
24. An invertebrate does not have–
B) Body Cavity
25. The tusk of the elephant is an enormously enlarged–
(A) Upper Incisor
(B) Upper Canine
(C) Lower Canine
(D) Lower Incisor
26. Bones are pneumatic in–
27. In which of the following group, animals bear no teeth?
(A) Peacock, Ostrich, Tortoise
(B) Owl, Loris, Crow
(C) Alligator, Turtle, Tortoise
(D) Turtle, Kiwi, Cow
28. Which one of the following creature has maximum number of ribs?
(C) Ray Fish
(D) Flying Mammal
29. Syrinx is the voice box in–
30. Which of the following vertebrates lack exoskeleton?
31. Which of the following has no skeleton at all?
(A) Star Fish
(C) Jelly Fish
(D) Silver Fish
32. Flat footed camels can walk easily in sandy deserts because–
(A) Pressure on the sand is decreased by increasing the area of the surface in contact
(B) Pressure on the sand is increased by increasing the area of the surface in contact
(C) Pressure on the sand is decreased by decreasing the area of the surface in contact
(D) Pressure on the sand is increased by decreasing the area of the surface in contact
33. Taenia solium (tapeworm) lives as a parasite in–
(B) Abdomen of man/woman
(C) Intestine of man/woman
(D) Liver of man/woman
34. Which of the following structure present in mammalian skin directly helps in keeping the body warm?
(A) Pigmented Cells
(B) Sweat Glands
(C) Lymph Vessels
(D) Blood Capillaries
35. How many feet has a crab got?
36. Wisdom teeth is the–
(A) 1st molar teeth
(B) 2nd molar teeth
(C) 3rd molar teeth
(D) 4th molar teeth
37. Which of the following is used for wrapping of fractured bones?
(A) White cement
(B) White lead
(C) Zinc oxide
(D) Plaster of Paris
38. The number of teeth which are replaced in man are–
39. The total number of bones in the human body is–
40. The longest bone in the human body is–
41. Which are not included in the milk-teeth in a child of 3-4 years?
42. What does enamel cover?
(A) Crown of the tooth
(B) Dentin on all sides
(D) Cementum and partly dentin
43. The total number of vertebrae in a human being is–
44. In a human body, the longest bone is in the–
(A) Vertebral column
(C) Rib cage