36. Protein part of enzyme is know as
(D) All the above
37. Linseed is obtained from
38. Christmas factor is involved in :
(A) Blood Coagulation
39. The blotting technique used to identify the isolated protein is
(A) Northern blotting
(B) Western blotting
(C) Southern blotting
40. Which of the following protein is found in hair?
41. Ministry of Health and family welfare has launched the ‘Test and Treat Policy’ for ______ patients.
42. Which of the following protein is found in nails?
43. What are male gametes called as?
44. Match the following. Mode of reproduction Organism
1. Fission A. Planaria
2. Regeneration B. Ameoba
3. Budding C. Hydra
A B C
(A) 1 2 3
(B) 1 2 3
(C) 1 2 3
(D) 1 2 3
45. What is the name of Government of India sponsored scheme to provide subsidized food to poorest of the poor families?
(C) Antyodaya Anna Yojana
(D) Deen Dayal Yojana
46. What are female gametes called as?
47. In unicellular organisms, all functions like digestion, respiration and reproduction are performed by a how many cell(s)?
48. In India, the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act came into force in 1981, but was amended in …………. to include noise as an air pollutant.
49. Who was the invertors of frozen foods?
(A) Alfred Nobel
(B) Clarence Birdseye
(C) Frank Whittle
(D) Ives McGuffey
50. Which of the following are longest cells of human body?
(A) Pancreatic cells
(B) Epethelial cells
(C) Nerve cells
(D) Epidermal cells
51. Who pioneered diagnostic ultrasound?
52. Which of the following bacteria is responsible for the formation of curd?
53. How does a Unicellular Organism reproduce?
(A) Cell division
(B) Cell reproduction
(C) Cell synthesis
54. The male sex accessory ducts include vasa efferentia, epididymis, vas deferens and______.
(B) Rete Testis
(D) Seminiferous Tubules
55. In male reproductive system, the testes are situated outside the abdominal cavity within a pouch called__________.
(C) Testicular Lobules
(D) Seminiferous Tubules
56. A multicellular organism grows by ____________.
(A) Cell addition
(B) Cell explosion
(C) Cell implosion
(D) Cell division
57. In females, the ovaries are located ______ on each side of the lower abdomen.
58. In females, the uterus is __________.
59. In each testes in a male reproductive system, there are …………. compartments called testicular lobules.
60. The__________ are the primary female sex organs that produce the female gamete (ovum) and several steroid hormones (ovarian hormones).
61. What was invented by Zacharias Jansen?
(A) Jet Engine
(D) Electric Lamp