Current Affairs, Download Pdf HERE
📖 Exam Related Current Affairs with Static Gk : 13 June 2022
1) Who is appointed Managing Director and CEO of RBL Bank ?
Ans- R Subramania kumar
◾️Reserve Bank of India:-
➨Headquarters:- Mumbai, Maharashtra,
➨Established:- 1 April 1935, 1934 Act.
➨Hilton Young Commission
➨ First Governor – Sir Osborne Smith
➨ First Indian Governor – Chintaman Dwarkanath Deshmukh
➨Present Governor:- Shaktikanta Das
➨ Longest time Governor :- Benegal Ram Rao
➨ Shortest time Governor :- Amitav Ghosh
➨Governor of RBI who became PM of India :- Dr Manmohan Singh Ji
2) Who Launched YSR Yantra Seva Scheme Recently in Andhra Pradesh?
Ans- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
▪️Andhra Pradesh :-
➨CM – Jaganmohan Reddy
➨Governor – Biswabhusan Harichandan
➨ Venkateswara Temple
➨Sri Bhramramma Mallikarjuna Temple
3) WHO has awarded the Resource Centre for Tobacco Control (e-RCTC) ?
▪️ World Health Organization :-
Headquarters – Geneva, Switzerland
Founded – 7 April 1948
Director-general – Tedros Adhanom
4) Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman dedicated to the nation, Dharohar – the National Museum of Customs and GST in Panaji Goa.
5) Who is the Chairman of International Aluminium Institute (IAI) ?
Ans-+ Satish Pai as its new Chairman.
6) Who has been appointed as ambassador of The Season of Culture, which marks the 75th anniversary of India’s independence. ?
Ans- Music Maestro AR Rahman
8) Homegrown navigation firm Mapmy India has which compayn will enhance the quality of its 3D maps.
Ans- ISRO (Indian Space Reasearch Organization)
➨Formed :- 15 August 1969
➨Headquarter :- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
➨Chairman :- S Somnath
9) Who launched “Beach Vigil App”. Recently?
Ans – Goa, the state Chief Minister
10 which is The UN General Assembly elected five non-permanent members of the UN Security Council for 2023-2024.
➨The new non-permanent members are Malta, Mozambique, Switzerland, Ecuador and Japan.
➨ They are replacing India, Ireland, Kenya, Mexico and Norway
13) International Albinism Awareness Day is observed every year which date?
Ans – 13 June
Theme – United in making our voice heard”.
14) Who is winner in the Norway Chess Group A open chess tournament with 7.5 ?
Ans- Young Indian Grandmaster R Praggnanandhaa
15) Who inaugurated Sant Kabir Academy and Research Centre and Swadesh Darshan Yojana at Uttar Pradesh.
Ans- President Ram Nath Kovind
▪️Uttar Pradesh :-
Governor – Smt. Anandiben Patel
➨Chandraprabha Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Dudhwa National Park
➨National Chambal Sanctuary
➨Govind Vallabh Pant Sagar Lake
➨Kashi Vishwanath Temple