📖 Exam Related Current Affairs
1) Who unveiled the mascot and the logo named ‘Thambi’ for FIDE Chess Olympiad in Chennai.
Ans – Chief Minister MK Stalin
Thambi”- in Tamil means younger brother in Tamil
▪️Tamil Nadu :-
➨ CM – M K Stalin
➨Sathyamangalam tiger reserve (STR)
➨Kalakkad Mundanthurai tiger reserve (KMTR
2) Who start Himachal Pradesh Drone Policy 2022 ?
Ans- Jairam Tharku
▪️ Himachal Pradesh :-
CM :- Jai Ram Thakur
Governor :- Rajendra Vishwanath
➠Kinnaura tribe , Lahaule Tribe, Gaddi Tribe and Gujjar Tribe
➠Sankat Mochan Temple.
➠Tara Devi Temple
➠Great Himalayan National Park
➠Pin Valley National Park
➠Simbalbara National Park
➠Inderkilla National Park
3) Which captain of India women’s ODI and Test teams, announced her retirement from all forms of international cricket.
Ans- Mithali Raj
4) Who released the 4th State Food Safety Index?
Ans- Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya
5) Which Minister launched Anocovax, India’s first homegrown COVID-19 vaccine for animals?
Ans- Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar
▪️Indian Council of Agricultural Research:-
Founded – 16 July 1929
President – Minister of Agriculture
Director – Trilochan Mohapatra
Motto – Agrisearch with a human touch
Headquarters – New Delhi
6)Which Company has set up a 20 MWp1 solar power plant at Manesar, Haryana?
Ans- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
7) Who is Prasar Bharati Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?
Doordarshan and Doordarshan News Director-General Mayank Kumar Agrawal
8) Who launched the “Ayurveda Aahar” logo on the occasion of World Food Safety Day?
Ans- Union Health Minister Dr Mansukh Mandaviya
9) Who declared Blue Duke the state butterfly?
Ans- Sikkim Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamang 1858.
▪️ Sikkim :-
CM – Prem Singh Tamang
Governor – Ganga Prasad
Fambong Lho Wildlife Sanctuary
Barsey Rhododendron Wildlife Sanctuary
Khangchendzonga National Park
Pangolakha Wildlife Sanctuary
16) “Business of Sports: The Winning Formula for Success”, authored by whom?
➨The first book titled “Business of Sports: The Winning Formula for Success”, authored by
▪️ Maharashtra :-
CM – Uddhav Thackeray
➨ Sanjay Gandhi (Borivali) National Park
➨ Tadoba National Park
➨Nawegaon National Park
➨Gugamal National Park